Saturday, April 4, 2009

heartbreak


808s & Heartbreak by Kanye West

Ive had this album since it was released in fact I went to the store early in the morning just to buy it and listen to it. Ive been heartbroken before and Kanye captures heartbreak perfectly and in one the most unique ways. This man always had my respect but when this album came out he only gained more respect. He has the guts to let his whole heart out on an album not caring what anyone else thought of it and I think its amazing. Im pretty much feeling this whole album again its already gotten me through one breakup now its getting me through total heartbreak (as of this morning :/ ). Im pretty hurt right now and this album is my therapy, before this album came out I only would listen to Death Cab for Cutie after heartbreak. This is an amazing piece of work alot of people hated on the album because of Kanye using autotune. I personally am not a big fan of autotune but that didnt keep me from loving this album. Its a piece of artwork like Kanye says.

Oh you just gon' keep it like you never knew
While I'm waitin on a dream that'll never come true
Oh you just gon' keep it like you never knew
My face turned to stone when I heard the news
(I love her... I wish she knew)

No comments:

Post a Comment